San Francisco area is a metropolitan city of over 800,000 people and is known for its diverse communities. San Francisco is also the financial focal point of the West Coast and home to many venture capital and private equity firms. With it’s huge population and diverse industry base, L.A. also provides plenty of financial job opportunities.
Landing California Venture Capital Jobs takes operational, financial and relationship skills. Venture Capital jobs provide great challenge and a chance to earn huge income, with the average compensation package for experienced team members over $247,000 and many partners earning several million each year. The challenge when seeking Venture Capital jobs is not only finding the opportunity but also being well prepared. The private equity and venture capital industries continue to evolve and Job Search Digest provides you with the necessary resources to help you find an opportunity, create your resume, and prepare for a successful interview.
A Sample of California Venture Capital Jobs in Our Database
- Associate - Marketing | San Francisco, CA
- Sr. Fund Accountant / Analyst | San Francisco, CA
- Fund Accountant | San Francisco, CA
- Analyst - Investment Development | San Francisco, CA
- Sr. Associate - Corporate Counsel | San Francisco, CA
- Sr. Fund Accountant | San Francisco, CA
- Attorney - Corporate | San Francisco, CA | Palo Alto, CA
- Sr. Accountant | San Francisco, CA
- Associate Counsel | San Francisco, CA
- Director | San Francisco, CA | New York, NY
We Make Your California VC Job Search More Effective
At JobSearchDigest.com we know how valuable your time is because we have been at this a long time, providing our members with financial job research in a completely unbiased and independent manner since 2002.
- We research employer sites and job sites in the private equity and venture capital industries and categorize only the relevant jobs and then compile them into a single, searchable database.
- You save time by visiting only one site to keep you finger on the pulse of hiring in the Venture Capital industry.
- Venture Capital firms (and the executive recruiters that work for them) take advantage of our highly targeted database by hiring analysts who can hit the ground running.
Timing is Everything in this Market – Get Instant Access to Jobs
We send our members an email with the latest jobs—giving you a competitive advantage in your Venture Capital Job search. We invite you to sign up in the box to the right to receive Venture Capital Job updates – free of charge.