Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/manager-fund-accounting-40.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
New York, NY
Manage and achieve accuracy and timeliness for financial and real estate assets. 4-year degree. 8+ years of accounting experience, with heavy exposure to financial services gained within a public accounting firm, private equity, real estate or financial services industry.
Our client is a well-established and fast growing financial services firm, who are now searching for an experienced financial/accounting professional due to internal growth to join their office.
* Manage and achieve accuracy and timeliness for financial and real estate assets
* Oversee the calculation of daily movement and reconciliations and cash disbursements
* Production of monthly financial reporting statements for the funds
* Liaise with custody institutions, Partners, legal and client companies
* Manage production of P&L statements and Balance Sheet reviews, as well as pricing of assets
* Streamline, implement and lead process improvements
* Mentor, allocate and lead team of finance professionals
Candidate Should Possess:
* At least 8 years of accounting experience, with heavy exposure to financial services gained within a public accounting firm, private equity, real estate and/or financial services industry
* 4-year degree
* CPA preferred
* Superb written and communication skills
* Proven team leader qualities
* Process improvement and “big picture” person.
Click here for details on this job