Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/associate-investment-78.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
Associate – Investment
International investment firm. Day to day deal review and analysis. Structuring, modelling and arranging finance for deals. M&A, company and opportunity valuation. Strong academics. Ideally ACA or CFA qualified.
Investment position with an international private equity player with expanding operations and a sector agnostic remit.
* Day to day deal review and analysis (end to end)
* Structuring, modelling and arranging finance for deals.
* M&A, company and opportunity valuation
* Sensitivity analysis
* Representing the business at all relevant meetings, in Ireland and internationally.
Requirements for this Role
* Ideally ACA (corporate finance or Industry audit trained) or CFA qualified.
* Proven commercial awareness.
* Strong academics.
About Our Client
International investment firm
Excellent + bonus
Click here for details on this job