Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/8187-51.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
Sr. Fund Accountant
Global private equity firm. Support accounting, finance, and operations functions for a subset of the firm’s funds. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics. 3+ years of financial services, investment accounting experience.
Parker+Lynch is seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join a global private equity firm based in Washington D.C. This role will support accounting, finance, and operations functions for a subset of the firm’s funds.
* Prepare data flows, capital calls, distributions, payments, and fundings
* Create fund-level cash forecasts and coordinate the capital call process
* Monitor fund-level leverage utilization; prepare borrowing notices, and borrowing base calculations
* Assist with preparation of transaction memorandum
* Analyze and interpret deal documentation for accounting and financial reporting purposes, including accurate computation of management fees and application of distribution waterfall
* Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual close packages for the firm’s managed funds, including blocker entities and master/feeder funds
* Reconcile and track monthly investment activity, expenses, accruals, management fees, and carried interest
* Contribute to the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting process
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
* CPA license a plus
* 3+ years of financial services, investment accounting experience; BIG 4 public accounting or fund administration a plus
* Understanding of GAAP as it relates to the asset management industry
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including expertise with Excel
Click here for details on this job