Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Private Equity jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/jobs/2199-2.
I saw it on Private Equity Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/private-equity-jobs/.
Manager – Group Finance
Private equity investment manager. Responsible for Group accounting and financial management. Able to communicate in Mandarin and in English. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related subjects. HKICPA or equivalent. 4+ years relevant audit/ commercial accounting experience.
My Client, a private Equity Investment manager is seeking a finance manager to join their financial control team.
* Responsible for Group accounting and financial management
o day-to-day book keeping
o periodic consolidated accounts and reports
o payments, receipts, cash management
o payables and receivables control
o budgeting and forecasting
o financial control – including budgetary control, internal control, tax planning and cost control
* Provide advice and support to investment team in monitoring existing portfolio and execution of investment/divestment activities
* Prepare annual financial statements and communicate with external auditors
* Assist in corporate exercises and ad hoc assignments
* Assist in the KPI reporting and produce ad hoc management reports
* Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related subjects.
* HKICPA or equivalent
* At least 4 years relevant audit/commercial accounting experience
* Able to communicate in Mandarin and in English
* Strong analytical mind, good interpersonal skills, team working, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
* Occasional travel to the PRC is required
Click here for details on this job