Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/tax-associate-43.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge Fund is seeking a Tax Associate. Review of tax compliance deliverables, as well as liaise with external tax providers. BA/BS degree required. L.L.M or Master in Tax a plus. 2-4 years of experience in tax at a major accounting firm, or investment manager focused on both private equity and hedge fund taxation.
Amazing tax associate opportunity working alongside a collaborative team at a well-established hedge fund. This position will include, but is not limited to, working alongside tax manager, assisting with new polices and working on financial contracts.
My client is a leading global independent hedge fund that focuses on technology. The firm focuses on company culture, heavy growth and team orientation.
* Review of tax compliance deliverables, as well as liaise with external tax providers
* Assist in international tax compliance
* Coordinate with external tax providers to resolve tax notices from federal and various state tax authorities
* Participate in FIN 48 analysis
* Participate in tax planning and tax structuring
* Support of front-office transactions and new products
* Analyze transactions and financial products to resolve their tax efficiency
* Monitor transactions and trading
* Handle internal estimates workflow
* Work with Investor Relations on investor tax inquiries
* BA/BS degree required. L.L.M or Master in Tax a plus
* 2-4 years of experience in tax at a major accounting firm, or investment manager focused on both private equity and hedge fund taxation. Experience with management companies and individual taxes is also a plus
* Strong technical knowledge of tax rules applicable to alternative asset management funds and financial products
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Ability to build cross-functional collaboration within the firm and with outside providers / advisors
* Attention to detail and excellent organization skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Self-starter who is organized and works well in a team environment
* CPA or EA license or is working towards
Click here for details on this job