Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/senior-operations-analyst-6.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Los Angeles, CA
Hedge Fund, seeking Senior Operations Analyst. Respond to collateral/margin calls verifying the wires. Must have investment system experience (i.e. bloomberg, Markit and internal investment accounting systems Geneva). Must have a bachelor’s degree (business, accounting, finance, economics).
* Complete post trade settlements
* Track Trade Confirmations
* Reconcile derivative cash
* Respond to collateral/margin calls verifying the wires
* Book paydowns
* Handle all wire transfers
* Ensure trades are loaded accurately and in a timely manner
* Work with custodians/prime brokers/counterparties
* Enter Journal Entries into the accounting system
* Hands on processing and booking Corporate Actions
* Monitor asset servicing issues related to fixed income and equity holdings, including but not limited to debt redemptions, tender offers, security exchanges, mergers, stock splits, Dutch auctions.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Must have Hedge fund experience
* Must have investment system experience (i.e. bloomberg, Markit and internal investment accounting systems Geneva)
* Must have a bachelor’s degree (business, accounting, finance, economics)
Click here for details on this job