Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/senior-fund-accountant-120.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Working closely with client to understand their needs and service requirements and formulising account plans. An accountancy qualification gained in the Big 4 and fund audit experience or finance industry qualification (IMC,CFA) with relevant reporting experience gained in an investment management firm.
You will be responsible for:
* Acting as the main senior contact for a US Hedge Fund client
* Working closely with client to understand their needs and service requirements and formulising account plans
* Facilitating and chairing regular in person service review meetings
* Managing client issues and projects through to satisfactory resolution
* Building effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Ensure all services are provided to clients in accordance with the contracts and any service level agreements
* Ownership of client delivery, including though not limited to oversight and accountability of the day to day processing activities which include all facets of Fund Administration; Middle Back Office, Fund Accounting, and Investor Services
* Understanding and managing client change requests though to completion
* Managing investor due diligence questionnaires and presentations
* Coordination of Fund Administration Board reports and presenting at the quarterly Board meetings
* Identifying process and system improvements
* Carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys
* Investigating potential opportunities for account growth and new business
* Developing ideas to increase revenue from existing and new clients
* Responding to and follow up on request for proposal (RFP’s)
* Assisting the sales team in their efforts to attract new business; participate in presentations on solutions to prospective clients and consultants.
* Facilitating and participating in meetings with external parties such as; Prime Brokers, Custodians, Counterparties, and Vendors to discuss service delivery and market trends and initiatives
The ideal applicant must have:
* An accountancy qualification gained in the Big 4 and fund audit experience or finance industry qualification (IMC,CFA) with relevant reporting experience gained in an investment management firm
* In depth knowledge of fund structures, products and instruments
* Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
* Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Business Objects or similar tools would be highly beneficial
* OTC product lifecycle knowledge is advantageous
* Demonstrated track record of strong client management in the financial sector
* Able to work well under pressure and providing solutions to complex problems
Click here for details on this job