Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/quantitative-risk-analyst-4-15.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Conduct scientific research to process and analyze new and non-traditional datasets looking for predictive power. Must have 3 years of experience in a quantitative capacity covering investments.
* Develop quantitative tools and risk management concepts
* Conduct scientific research to process and analyze new and non-traditional datasets looking for predictive power
* Introduce new risk management approaches, tools, and prototypes
* Analyze large structured and unstructured data sets such as internal trade data, risk data, fundamental data, and sentiment data
* Identify and manage new datasets that support investment decisions and risk management processes
* High level of proficiency in Python and SQL
* 3 years of experience in a quantitative capacity covering investments
* Ability to manipulate and synthesize large data sets
* Strong educational and professional background in statistics, math, and econometrics
* Experience in quantitative investment research would be a plus
Click here for details on this job