Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/middle-office-settlements-specialist.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Ensure that all parties to the trade agree on the terms, and that securities and cash move promptly to their correct locations. Bachelor’s degree. Strong technical skills a plus; VBA, SQL, Macros, Vlookups.
The role sits in our client’s Middle Office & Operations group, specifically on their Settlements team.
Responsible for ensuring that our client’s trades match and settle on a timely basis in the market.
Work closely with our client’s clearing firms, brokers and other counter-parties, as well as interfacing with our Operations and Trading teams in London and Hong Kong.
Ensure that all parties to the trade agree on the terms, and that securities and cash move promptly to their correct locations.
Timely and accurate settlement is crucial to the profitability of our client’s firm.
* 2-5 Years of Relevant Experience
* Bachelor’s degree
* Strong educational background
* Strong technical skills a plus; VBA, SQL, Macros, Vlookups
* Proactive, strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment
* Positive, professional attitude and presence
* Self-starter with extreme attention to detail
* Reliable, courteous and team player
* Microsoft Office Suite-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Click here for details on this job