Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/investor-relationsmarketing-director-2.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Hedge Fund, seeking Investor Relations/ Marketing Director. Must have 3+ years Hedge Fund experience preferred. Experience raising capital within the Hedge Fund space. Prior experience managing a sales team at a small asset management firm is preferred.
* 3+ years Hedge Fund experience preferred
* Experience raising capital within the Hedge Fund space
* Experience managing sales team (Asset management team)
* High motivation, ambitious self-starter, efficient, proven analytical skills, organized and disciplined
* Cold calls, Setting meetings, Business Development Creating marketing material
* A proven track record of raising capital within the hedge fund space
* Prior experience managing a sales team at a small asset management firm is preferred
* Should have established relationships amongst family offices, endowments foundations, fund of funds, pensions, investment consultants, institutional investors, etc Outgoing, friendly personality with engaging interpersonal skills and high EQ
* Attributes include: High motivation; ambitious self-starter; effective multi-tasker; proactive and action-oriented; quick thinker; efficient; proven analytical skills; strong time management; organized and disciplined.
* Process-oriented with extraordinary attention-to-detail
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills required with strong phone presence
* Strong PowerPoint skills, extensive CRM experience, facility with software tools and applications is required
Click here for details on this job