Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/accounting-associate-14.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
Recording/tracking customer issues in our CRM database, monitoring and communicating issue status and driving issues to resolution. B.S. College degree with preference with strong focus in Accounting, Economics and/or MIS.
* Provide Consulting Services
* Accommodate Client Services Requests
* Provide onsite customer assistance in critical customer situations
* Recording/tracking customer issues in our CRM database, monitoring and communicating issue status and driving issues to resolution
* Work in conjunction with other associates to effectively identify and resolve application and business/accounting issues that need to be addressed in order for the organization to deliver high quality client service
* Work across functional areas (support, development, marketing, field, etc.) within the company
* Provide analytic skills in research and resolve complex customer issues
* Be recognized within the company and by our customers as a knowledgeable representative in one or more key application areas. Be able to contribute meaningfully to activities outside those areas of expertise.
* Assisting in Quality Assurance of new software releases
* Become familiar with industry developments via trade journals, conferences, or educational opportunities.
* Provide management with regular status and progress updates
* Perform complex cross-functional tasks within professional service organizations
* B.S. College degree with preference with strong focus in Accounting, Economics and/or MIS.
* Expert customer service
* Effective oral and written communication
* Expert problem solving and analytic skills
* Ability to provide onsite customer assistance in critical customer situations
* Ability to perform complex cross-functional tasks within professional services organization.
* Ability to work across functional areas (support, development, marketing, field, etc.) within the company
* Promotes excellence in the quality and delivery of support services
* Manages timely commitments effectively
* Have significant experience with SQL database management and fundamental operating system knowledge
* Either expert knowledge/understanding of multiple technologies or platforms AND/OR working knowledge and understanding of assigned application
* Background in Portfolio Accounting, Partnership Accounting, Trust Accounting, Crystal Reports; SQL; UniVerse; Microsoft Visio/Excel/MS Query
Click here for details on this job