Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/5728-5.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Creating and managing project plans and documents will monitoring project work stream progress. Must have 7+ years experience in financial services and hedge funds (knowledge of and experience with Private Equity and Family Offices is a plus).
* On Boarding and Project Management of new funds and client launches
* Initiating, planning, design, execution, control and closure of new client on boarding complex projects
* Focusing on complicated client launches by interacting with senior internal and external contacts while ensuring the project timetables and critical path items are on point
* Creating and managing project plans and documents will monitoring project work stream progress
* Leading project teams and internal and external work streams
* Creating a robust structure of project governance using various project tools and leading senior meetings both internal and external
* Managing our overall relationship with new clients through heavy written, verbal and in person communications
* Ensuring client satisfaction during the on boarding process
* Understanding and delivering all client and internal requirements while ensuring consistency with the sales mandate
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous experience in a centralized client onboarding team at a hedge fund administrator is a must. Centralized, meaning a team that coordinates client onboarding projects across most or all functional teams at a fund administrator.
* Bachelor’s degree
* 7+ years experience in financial services and hedge funds (knowledge of and experience with Private Equity and Family Offices is a plus)
* Project Management experience
* Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills are critical
* Superb client relationship building skills
* Ability to handle multiple projects with competing interests for time and evolving priorities
* Strong MS Office Skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Organizational and Time management skills
* Positive, outgoing and energetic personality
* Professional demeanor
Click here for details on this job