Send This Job To A Friend
I was reviewing the Hedge Fund jobs database and thought of you. You might find this job interesting: https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/jobs/5202-4.
I saw it on Hedge Fund Jobs Digest. If you are not already a member, you can get a Basic membership for free by signing up here https://www.jobsearchdigest.com/hedge-fund-jobs/.
New York, NY
Hedge fund management group is currently seeking a Trading Desk Generalist to join their Technology Support Team. Monitor and support of all systems and processes. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
A hedge fund management group is currently seeking a Trading Desk Generalist to join their Technology Support Team in New York.
* Monitor and support of all systems and processes
* Design, build, and maintain robust and scalable solutions using open-source technologies to monitor, maintain, automate, and improve all aspects of the platform
* Create scalable processes for day to day operations
* Identify short-comings and propose solutions
* Document what you design and create
* Cross-train others on solutions
* Become a subject matter expert (SME) in one or more platforms/functions
* Identify new technologies that can be leveraged to improve the experience of our team or our clients
* Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
* Strong Linux foundation
* Experience using Linux command line to parse, modify, and manipulate files and data
* Basic Linux systems administration skills, including the ability to write scripts in Bash
* Strong software development skills
* Ability to write functional scripts and tools using PERL or Python
* Can navigate databases effectively
* Networking skills
* Familiar with basic networking protocols and their functional differences and uses
Click here for details on this job